CandyPress is an eCommerce software suite for businesses. Unleash the full potential of your online store with this powerful, yet easy to use store administration package. CandyPress Store Administration v3.5 is designed to work with CandyPress Store Frontend v3.5. It installs in seconds and gives you all the tools you need to manage your products, orders, customers, shipping, and a whole lot more.
» version 6.4.115 - posted on 2013-08-06
PayPal Website Payments Pro, Google Checkout
» version 188.8.131.52 - posted on 2006-09-25
PayPal Website Payments Pro, Google Checkout
CandyPress License Agreement
Copyright (c) 2002-2013 Cavallo Communications, LLC.. All rights reserved.
This License Agreement (LA) is a legal agreement between you (the "Purchaser", "Customer", or "You", either an individual or a single entity) and Cavallo Communications, LLC DBA (CandyPress is a registered trademark of Cavallo Communications, LLC) or the Software Product identified above, which includes computer software, and may include associated media and online or other documentation ("Software Product" or "Software"). By installing, copying, or otherwise using the Software Product, you agree to be bound by the terms of this LA. If you do not agree to the terms of this LA, you may not install, copy or otherwise use the above software.
1. THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS" AND ANY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL CANDYPRESS.COM OR ITS CONTRIBUTORS BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
2. This LA gives the Customer the right to install and use the Software Product for commercial purposes on ONE web site only. Each additional web site, domain or sub-domain will require additional purchased licenses of the Software Product.
3. The Customer is permitted to make alterations to the Software Product, but the copyright of the original code remains with Cavallo Communications, LLC. . Any software which uses any portion of the Software Product as a base may not be resold or redistributed without express written permission from Cavallo Communications, LLC..
4. Cavallo Communications, LLC. reserves the right to refuse permission to use this Software Product to any individual or organization for any reason.
5. Cavallo Communications, LLC. reserves the right to alter, update or modify the software or this License Agreement at any time and without notice.
6. No refunds will be given. Before purchasing the Software Product, Customers should satisfy themselves that they have the expertise and hardware/software infrastructure required to install and run the Software Product. This is done by downloading and installing the accompanying Candypress Cart store front product, and evaluating the functionality of the Software Product via the online demonstration.
7. Copyright messages within the various ASP, HTML and other files that make up the Software Product may not be removed, EXCEPT AS INDICATED IN THIS LICENSE AGREEMENT. All title and copyrights in and to the Software Product (including but not limited to all images, photographs, animations, video, audio, music, text, and other information incorporated into the Software Product), the accompanying printed materials, and any copies of the Software Product, are owned by Cavallo Communications, LLC. The Software Product is protected by copyright laws and international treaty provisions.
8. By purchasing a license for this Software Product, this does not apply to the free store front download, you are also entitled to remove the "Copyright CandyPress" link at the bottom of all store front visible pages. You may also remove the Powered by CandyPress See the documentation for instructions on how to do this or contact us. You may not remove the copy notice from the Admin (back end) pages.
9. You may not remove the copyright statement contained in the HTML comment in the store template and any templates created for use by the CandyPress software must contain the copyright statement in a HTML comment in the template. Areas that this effects are commented in the source code. Removal of these items willl invalidate your license and not entitle you to support in any way. This includes any of your clients that you may have included our software in the combination of your services.
10. You may not rebrand CandyPress as any other software name. Rebranding this software invalidates your license and will not entitle you to support in any way. This includes any of your clients that you may have included our software in the combination of your services.
11. You may not transfer your installed CandyPress site to another domain without permission. As stated in section 2, your are purchasing this license for 1 DOMAIN ONLY, and non-transferrable. Contact us for additional details.